View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 02:04 AM   #201 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
I agree. However a funny fact is that the first "Lambo door" was found on the 1968 Alfa Romeo Carabo concept car due to it's poor rear visibility. Lambo took that idea and created the first production vehicle with the "Lambo doors" due to the same issue...poor visibility.

With our poor shoulder checking visibility, we should have gullwing doors.

And funny that the gallardo doesn't have lambo doors at all... and from what I heard the new Murc replacement will do away with the lambo doors as well.

My fav doors now is the Aston Martin's....simple, unique, elegant, subtle.
Yeah, I know the Countach had a nice ledge to sit on when you back up. ha ha. I was choked to find out the Gallardo didn't have Lambo doors. But I guess, they're moving away from that.

I'm not familiar with Aston Martin's doors...I guess I'll have to do a little research.