View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:00 AM   #199 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
That's weird I have about double your drop, and my camber is more in spec...

Lambo Doors? It was just a ricer kid fantasy I've had and needed to get out of my system. Popped the cherry, and I'm good now. Never again lol. It was fun for the first month though. After that, I don't bother lifting it up anymore...just open and shut. The doors you have to open normally until about 30 degrees, then you push up to lift the hydraulics. I just open to the 30 degree mark and close normally after a month. It doesn't raise that high that you have to worry about where you park. But it chews up your door inner panel though, as the guide pin isn't always fluid or accurate.
I also have 15 and 20 mm spacers, which will also increase negative camber...that's why. After the drop and before alignment my rear camber was -2.9.

I was just curious about the liveability of Lambo doors. Good to get some insight. But, Lambo doors should really just stay on a Lambo, IMO.