View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. After my 1.25" drop, my max camber with stock arms is -2.5 degress rear, -2.0 front. My car came from factory with -2.2 rear, -1.6 front. At -1.6 front, it would understeer, especially trail braking, now that it's lowered and especially with -2.0 camber, it steers like a charm. Toe is unchanged, I forget, like +.1 or something and with more negative camber after lowering, I was worried that it would be "twitchy" or the steering would feel too light, but it feels the same as stock.

What I'm getting at is that I see a rear need to change the rear for street driving, but does the front really need to be changed? If so, why?

Also, do you sell the front/rear seperately, or only as a whole package?

Thanks,

-Phim
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote