View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where do you go racing?

I am talking legally of course, I'm not looking to go down that road again.

I figured SCCA was the way to go, or at least it was all I knew about. I didn't find any info on here about them though, but I did stumble onto some stuff about redline time attack which sounded good? I'm not sure how many events either of them have locally though?
Where do you local guys go to the track, is there a group (or groups) I should sign up for? I just don't want to pay a membership fee or something only to find out there aren't many events within driving distance or you don't actually get to spend much time on the track you know.

I live about 15 minutes or so from the Pocono Raceway to give you an idea of location.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote