View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by msl82 View Post
I am noob at selling cars. Can one of you wise guys help me out?

I want to sell my Acura TSX, but it isnt fully paid yet. I think i paid about half the car price through monthly financing, and have two years left to pay out of four year payments.

What happends when I do trade-ins? Would i be left with no money because I havent fully paid off my loan payments? Thanks...

talk to your bank that you finance through first, if you currently have a high rate then tell them that you are looking for a lower rate on a new car. If they don't budge, then shop around at credit unions for loan options. Banks are looking for business, but their rates have gotten very conservative and they are only lending to people with experienced credit. Then go talk to the dealer. Tell him/her what kind of options you've been offered after you talk him/her down on the car price, it might swing more leverage towards you, if he can't do better or atleast match the financing.

Just a thought.

MB 06' Nismo VQ40DE
BanningZ is offline   Reply With Quote