View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #24 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z Purist View Post
Well that depends, does he park far far away? If you do, then what someone else mentioned will happen; you'll either have some ugly POS park next to you, or you'll end up with ricers/other tuners (typically less mature) parking RIGHT next to you. Not in front, not two spaces away, but always on your drivers side.

Taking up two spaces is just unnecessary. Park five cars down from the densest area and you'll avoid having your car keyed, dinged, or boxed in by other cars.
thats my point exactly. If someone is that worried about there car being dinged, they should park far enough away from other cars. That being said, theres still no excuse for taking multiple parking spots, regardless if you are at the back of the parking lot. Not saying who, but someone on these forums was taking up 4 parking spots in a parking lot. If i didnt have such respect for others peoples property, i would have key his car myself. But like i said, i have respect for other peoples property, so i wouldnt do something like that..... but theres still no reason why he or anyone else has to take up 4 spots.

Hell its been -30*C lately, i go to the mall with my srt-10, i park at the end of the parking lot and walk to the entrence. And if i bring my ZX6R, i park at a "non offical" parking spots for bikes....its kinda like a side walk that devides the parking spots and the entrence to the lot...pretty much where bikers park so they dont take up spots just for their bikes.

Last edited by Snakes709; 01-15-2011 at 12:43 AM.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote