View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
one of my pet pieves are people like you. Whenever i see people do that, i park in the lane they are taking up, about 1/2 - 1 inch away from there door so they have to go through the passenger side. Then i take pictures of there plates and car incase they decide to do anything to my truck. Did it to one women at the base gym. Got a PA through the building about needing to move my truck, went outside, women started bitching me out, i told her to **** off and went back to the gym. Stop being a bitch and use one spot like your suppose to.
Well that depends, does he park far far away? If you do, then what someone else mentioned will happen; you'll either have some ugly POS park next to you, or you'll end up with ricers/other tuners (typically less mature) parking RIGHT next to you. Not in front, not two spaces away, but always on your drivers side.

Taking up two spaces is just unnecessary. Park five cars down from the densest area and you'll avoid having your car keyed, dinged, or boxed in by other cars.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote