Thread: Malibu cruise
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #1282 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradervic View Post
Sensi,

I'm coming. Are you bringing E92? I had the pleasure of driving that car for two days on the Nurburgring F1 track before it came out in the US. Amazing car and amazing time.

I'm going back and forward with Christian on some runs. I just sent him a sickie

Anyway, we'll figure something out.

- V
Sent you the map, I am almost definite it lays out your route to the tee. If you approve, I will send it to the members I sent the old map to.

P.s. I am still hankering for a ride in a GTR... Hint hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreezy562 View Post
Sonofaabbbbbbb I got work tommorow now. They just dropped the bomb have fun guys. Ill be there in spirit
Darn, we will miss ya. There will always be a next time, the one to make it to this year will be the Ojai run which will be in Feb. or March depending on which works for most of the guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi09 View Post
Just checked that 7am meet time....which would mean I would have to get up b4 5:30....hmmm
That's when I am waking up, and I go to Pepperdine which is mile down the road from the meeting spot. We might catch a beautiful sunrise tomorrow too!
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote