View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #5311 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonismo View Post
How's it going Tony, it's Ulysses. I just wanted to say i've really enjoyed the exhaust since installing it last tuesday. The cbe with the carbon fiber cans and 18" res was trully the way to go. And you were right, the exhaust sounds great and surely loud enough considering i'm using the hfc's. I have to say, I really enjoyed installing the exhaust. It was a perfect fit as everything lined up easy and true. It was probably one of the easiest installs i've done in a long time.

I also wanted to ask you, with the set up I have, do you think I could benefit with a cold air intake? (stillen g3 or injen). I have heard quite a few people say the stock air intake is sufficient and the after market units are a waist of money and only good for increasing intake sound. What's your opinion/experience on cold air intakes for my particular car and set up (nismo 370z)? Thanks Tony,,,,
It is nice to hear that you are enjoying it. I am also glad to hear that the install went smooth for you.

As far as the intake suggestion, call me directly and we can discuss your options.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"