View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #48 (permalink)
alan93rsa
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 Cayman GT4 Red
alan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond repute

The new '09' Cayman S with PDK, PASM and the Sport Chrono package is an interesting car. I drove one last week at a local dealer while I had them check an item on my '08' S. It's the first car I have driven in a long time that I'd take to the track and not mod for a time.

But no matter how you slice it the 370 is still the most bang for the buck in today's market.

Have any of you ever walked into your garage and not smiled when you looked at your Z? That was never an issue for me.

BTW, in a perfect world I'd want the feel of the Cayman S transmission with the rev match of the Z. I think that would be better than PDK.