View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zeto
Track Member

Drives: 09 Pearl White 370Z
Zeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Zeto
Cool Custom vented hood completed, Pics inside

Hi everyone! Well first off I just came back from Iraq an oh does it feel good to be home!
I've been driving the Z everyday and it always leaves a smile on my face LOL!
My first mod I plan to do is a custom hood vent, that is cutting a vent onto the stock hood. I did it with my S2000 before and it came out very well. It's more function>form really. After hearing all about the cooling issues I wanted to attack it from all angles. I have one of my friends out of LI who does them and let me say he is a master of his craft. I was thinking of going with the GTR style vents over the exhaust manifold. Are there any other styles you think would be beneficial? Any photoshopped ideas would be great! Thanks!

Last edited by Zeto; 07-13-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Zeto is offline   Reply With Quote