View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperman 370 View Post
no its a full catback singel pipe, but it is a full catback no need for y pipe, so u think hfc as well?
....okay, not sure who told you that, but, the amuse exhaust is NOT a full catback single pipe. it's a Y-pipe back exhaust only. i assume you bought the R1000 since you said single pipe? (correct me if i'm wrong.) but think about this.

it's only got one inlet, how do you connect the two exhaust pipes to your exhaust? with...er...a Y PIPE.

trust me on this one, i ran this system. you'll need an aftermarket Y-pipe as well. the stock y-pipe does this exhaust no justice at all. with that said, no need to run the amuse y-pipe or anything.

and fwiw go with the HFCs. it sounded pretty good when i had the exhaust.

Last edited by phelan; 01-14-2011 at 11:09 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote