View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero610 View Post
I just hope it fits into the spare tire without any problem....I'm kind of worried about that.
I think this will be much better than any 8" you were going to put in there. The sealed volume is .625 so you should be fine there. The only issue you may run in to is the fact that the mounting depth is 4 and 7/16" so it may sit up a little higher than you might hope. Worst case scenario, you end up with your carpet having a little bulge in it. I just hope that after this you don't plan on putting anything in the rear. You could always take a piece of 3/4" MDF and cut it to shape then place it over the sub, that way you could still pack stuff in the back without destroying your sub.
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote