View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
zero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R
zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron1 View Post
Car does go pretty straight as far As I can tell. The steering wheel is off to the right just a tad bit (Thinking nothing that set the toe and let it go won't correct) and thats with all tire pressures set the same as per the sticker on the door. As far as the steering wheel being off I understand being in the business that during shipping the shippers crank the hell out of those chains for transport. So getting a 100% straight wheel and perfect align.from the factory on a new car is like winning the lottery. Im just hoping that they didn't crank so hard that they screwed my right spring,strut, or any other front end part up.
Good dealers will prep the car per factory spec before delivering to the customer.