View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Aaron1
Base Member

Drives: 2010-370Z-Black-Auto
Aaron1 is on a distinguished road
Default Ride height not even on my new Z

I just bought a new 2010 370z base model last the other day and can't help but notice the passengers side front is sitting a little lower than the drivers side. (about 3/8 of an inch) Is this normal? The car had 60 miles on it when I bought it. My first thought was maybe some clown hit a curb on a test drive and the stealership tried to fixed it, but I can't find anything that looks like any bolts have been cracked loose or the vehicle has been worked on. This is driving me nuts as I made the purchase at night and did not notice it until the next day.

Please, to any nissan techs take no offense to this but the last thing I want to do is to leave my z with 90 miles on it at the stealership to be worked on.

Im a tech. (Toyota) here in Houston for almost 25 years so I know how to look a vehicle over with a fine toothed comb... This is the only thing I could find that may or may not be a problem on this vehicle.(unlike many other new vehicles purchased that I could find a list of things for warranty)

I hope this has not been posted before as I looked over the threads. Thanks again for any forum members input.
Aaron1 is offline   Reply With Quote