View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf370z View Post
At least remove the 370z logo. It's real simple to do and it really cleans the back end up well. I'm thinking about possibly removing the rear emblem and painting the rear valence black (my car is solid red) to minimize the exaggerated rear end of the car. The front emblem, if you're keeping the front fascia stock obviously, needs to stay imo. The front debadged just doesn't look right. In my personal opinion of course!
Thanks for chiming in. You're correct, I plan to debadge the entire rear bumper cover. Repainting (to fix the scuff) technically requires new emblems to be ordered, so leaving that out can save some money.

The front bumper will stay stock, and it will simply have a CF lip. I was thinking about replacing the burger with the one with a big "Z" on it, but then it would start looking like an Opel.