View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niterydr View Post
Thanks everyone for the replies. I have checked the local auto and rv paper and cars very similar to mine with more miles are going anywhere from 15k up to 17k. $7000 for my car is just an outright insult.

Thing is, I'm a very determined individual. When people tell me I can't have something that makes me want it more. I WILL be joing the 370 family soon. I have a loan check here on my desk burning a hole in it. Now that I've drove it I can't believe how much different it is. I love it.

5 years ago they told me at three different local nissan dealers that I would never find a yellow 350 for the price I wanted to pay. They were wrong.

I'll try my luck selling it on my own. Thanks for the support. I'll be tuning with you guys soon.
Don't sell it for less than the KBB quotes. I'm sure of your decision to walk away will prove successful and prosperous!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote