View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
genki370z
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z silver 6mt
genki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I think the GM would be close enough to the PG that they would match, but not so close as to blend in to the car. You want the wheels to be the accent feature from a side profile, and the slight color variation will accomplish that for you. Then when you start incorporating more pieces into the car it will come together for you. Especially if you start using some Seibon CF pieces.

GL on your project. Looking forward to photo updates.
haha yeah i know what you mean, i plan on adding a few more "RED" here n there, like im going to be upgrading to akebonos with 40th edition caliper red, and the nissan emblems will have red adhesive vinyl(it looks really good, somebody on this forum done it to his black 370 and he told me how to do it)-iffy with red bride seats tho lol. but yeah pic update for sure, im gonna wait till after march to get all this done because 1) should have tax money and 2) spending spring break in HAWAII! lol-so im gonna need some funds for that
genki370z is offline   Reply With Quote