View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
genki370z
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z silver 6mt
genki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
I think itll look good, what else do you have done to the car? Also spacers will be a must.
so far i have cnt test pipes, H&R springs and agency power exhaust. to go along with the "red theme" that i want besides these rims, is that im gonna also get the akebono BBK but the calipers are gonna be the red from the 40th anniversary edition, and also im gonna remove the front and rear nissan emblems then put down some red adhesive vinyl and put back the nissan emblems(new ones of course)...im thinking also thinking red bride seats but that may be abit much. lol.
genki370z is offline   Reply With Quote