Thread: Z Magazines?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedi01 View Post
Grey's Anatomygrey's anatomy DVD since its first season, took the television world by storm. The second season continues to develop the love triangle and Grey launches key gear viewers: you can house md DVDnot help but Addison, Derek's ex, cheating wife. Some shows have trouble keeping the story interesting beyond the first season, but this is not the case with Grey's Anatomy. It became more interesting as smallville dvdthe story develops. Sparks flew in the last episode of the season, and the excitement continues this season. Initially, I must admit I was skeptical yet another show to hospital with ER and Scrubs severe angle to spin (masterful) comic. But I recommend walt disney DVDit highly amusing, and for once there is a show about romance and drama that is never sappy. Big thumbs up.I didnt know if it was possible, but season 2 definitely lays on the drama a lot thicker 24 hours DVDthan season 1! The plot twists are incredible and the medical cases are incredibly intriguing. The extras on the disc are great! A great value!
reported
xdeslitx is offline   Reply With Quote