View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bxbori238
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z touring
Bxbori238 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I just bought this 370z touring about 2months ago with 8k miles, and now it has bout 11k, i noticed that the car stock had some wheel hop to it and I couldn't redline first gear with out feeling my rear bumpy(wheel hop), and when i had my 08 350z I had boltons on it and I would redline 1,2,3rd with no rear wheel shake at all. Now I got stillen headers, g3 intake, under drive pulley kit, and the cbe installed I also got the stillen sway bars I just haven't installed them yet, the 370z feels like there's no weight in the rear making me fish tale on a first gear pull, so idk wsup I'm new to this issue since i never had this issue with my last z. I'm thinking if i go wider in the rear with the stock 18" rims n install my sway bars maybe I might help slightly eliminate the rear of my car from fish tailing on dry flat road, the rear tires bow have barely any tread on them left so that's prob a reason why my fish tailing is becoming worse, i bought the car with 7800 miles and it has 10,400 now i didn't bother checking the tread life when i first bout the car. So prob the tread was going bad when i first bought it. I just want to be able to drive fast like my last 08z
Bxbori238 is offline   Reply With Quote