View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ive not seen that gunmetal but at times 'gunmetal' has like this yellowish dark greenish hue and it doesnt work well with grayscale cars. it has that 'close but not perfect look' sometimes. i'd have to see the wheel in person.

silver, hyper silver hyper black, anthrasite, graphite, black, those work well with grayscale colors i think. bronze and gunmetals are tricky.
I wonder if after the red pin stripe it would either minimize that effect, or provide a good differenciating line that would separate the two into their own areas and allow that color difference to be the accent feature...? hmm

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote