View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Beautiful, free bump. I have a PE as well and like you havent played in a year or two for saving money purposes. I still have my Automag RT Pro that I would bring out and people would be in aww when they saw a true piece of history and was amazing at its acuracy and the weight of the older guns! And I was at a scenerio game at a MOUT site in Alabama that the Guard put on, now that was OMG crazy when it got to pinch points, the paint literally filled the sky, all the buildings were yellow at the end of the scenerio!! Epic!
Yeah, big scenario games like that, and D-day are amazing. Automag...nice! Hold on to that one.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote