View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
genki370z
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z silver 6mt
genki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default so i wanna do a red theme.

as the title states i wanna do a red theme with my car. my car is platinum graphite(go figure its not a red or black color lol) i was wanting to get the volk te37 time attack rims as u know they have the black and red theme going on there that would look pretty good on the car(note: i am kinda iffy on the red pinstripe on the outter part of the rims, might take it off or i might leave it on cant make up my mind) ok my dilemma is that i found out that the time attacks are indeed discontinued and i looked all over the web and couldnt find none. but i do have one of my buddies in pensacola who has a set of the volk te37 seibon edition rims he has for his 350z. he said he would give me the rims for 2500 bucks the specs are alittle different at 19 x 9.5 +22, 19 x 10.5 +22, and unlike the time attacks the seibon editions are gunmetal grey as i posted a picture of them.....what do you guys think?? 2500 is pretty cheap for volks and they look pretty damn good but i dunno if the gunmetal grey rims will look good with the platinum graphite.

genki370z is offline   Reply With Quote