Thread: Head Lights
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #34 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
What happened to your door handels?
Check out my photo albums... You'll see the horror that is my door handle painting FAIL

I break down and decide to attempt to paint them myself... I live in AZ in 100* temps at night, so I'm thinking it will be fine to leave them on the balcony to dry. Let's just say I happened to do this the ONE NIGHT it decides to rain here... FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman5 View Post
haha yea i was thinking that too but its just so damn expensive...if mrworks does mine i wont b able to eat any meals for a month....other then ramen noodles...and u can only eat those for so long haha
LoL Ramen.

True, MRWorks is expensive, but you can also recoup some of that with getting a core set swap done, then you can sell the other set and make some of that money back. Plus they can do the other mods you can't do in your home kitchen.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote