View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! The base model and sport pkg are not mutually exclusive. There are two trim lines -- Base and Touring. You can add the sport pkg to either one. Do you have the sport pkg? Easy way tell is by your wheels. Are they the 18" ones? Or the 19" Rays? Do you have SRM (Synchro Rev Match)? Either way, your dealer is an idiot. I know this because I bought mine from the same one. Same deal -- front chin spoiler in the trunk. The BS line they gave me was that it was already installed and the one in the trunk was a spare. I took delivery of my car at 9pm in January. It was dark and cold, so I didn't feel like crawling under the front of the car to verify. Come the next day, I easily see in plain daylight that it wasn't installed. I went back and tore them a new one. Make them put it on. You can't do it yourself because it's attached with rivets, and you need a rivet tool to attach it.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote