View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 08:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Christian for the PS. I've got several more months to think about it haha.

Black chrome is definitely a plus on PG. There are a couple of burger emblems of slight interest which is the one that replaces "NISSAN" with a "Z." The other one is a large "Z" burger emblem. Since it's the Z33 logo, it clashes with the existing Z look. Also, it appears these emblems only work on the front bumper. There's barely a good selection for the 370Z. If they had the emblems I wanted, I would probably put the big "Z" on the front, and little "Z" on the rear.

What do you guys think about the CF add-on pieces for the rear bumper? Would it compliment the INGS +1, or would it get too ricey? In fact, it has been a year since I placed an order for the rear CF valence with SpawnAero. That would've been the way to go by itself.