View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:54 AM   #84 (permalink)
Jessobear
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z Tour/Sp M6
Jessobear will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
How do you know the guy in the truck wants to teach you a lesson?
Maybe the guy in the truck really likes his truck and figured that parking next to a shiny sports car is a safe bet. His truck looks shiny and brand new from what I can see in the pic. Is he driving alone? If yes, then his passenger side door won't be opening towards your car, and unless you're a fat-a**, you have plenty of room to get in your car.
That was actually my first thought. The guy in the truck knows you're concerned with your car, so he figures that there's no chance you'll mess it up and anyone parking next to him would have to really try to hit his truck. Where I live, parking spaces are very often extra narrow because parking is at such a premium. You'll often see a few cars parked oddly like that where they're all just trying to avoid door dings.

The guy who used to park next to me (before I had my Z) in my garage used to park really close to me. Backing my car into my space made the most sense and he would pull forward into his space. His passenger seat was all covered with stuff, so you knew that nobody was ever getting out of that side of his car, so I never worried about it.
Jessobear is offline   Reply With Quote