View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Question Rear bumper cover repaint... some ideas.

A few months ago some idiot was too close to my rear bumper when he switched from the left lane to the far right lane and scraped my bumper.

This spring the bumper will be repainted. This is an opportunity to paint the lower section matte black and remove the 370Z logo. As for the burger emblem, there's nothing good out there so I'm not sure what to do at the moment. Would it look weird to fill it in?

I'm also getting the CF INGS +1 kit installed, and I wonder if I should get a "fin" for the rear bumper. I like the lip kit because it is subtle, but a CF "fin" would stand out too much. I may personally lean towards color matching, or leave it out altogether.

[sigh] What do you guys think?

Current Look (Stock)