Thread: iPhone 3G S
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 05:42 AM   #31 (permalink)
Sashimi
Base Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
Sashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsational04 View Post
oh ok. so how can i get the MMS without getting the new 3gs?
The 3.0 software launches on June 17th. Plug your phone into Itunes on that day and it should say "Update available" then press update.

It should download the update and restore your phone with the new update.

NOTE: I always backup my data once before updating. when I updated to 2.2.1 itunes crashed while I was restoring my software and the phone didn't have everything backed up. (phone numbers and calenders info got backed up but I had to install a lot of the apps all over again) So I had to restore everything and redownload some apps. So my tip is plug the phone in, don't update it and backup everything including the apps (this may take a while if you have like 40 apps like I do) then afterwards click on update.

After you're done happy MMSing on the Iphone (finally!!)
Sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote