View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #28 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

A few updates after this weekend - received the final set of items from Chris at DressUpBolts and installed those - here are the before/after shots:

And after surviving the holiday seasons and finding a nice set of H&R 15mm/20mm spacers in my stocking, I was able to finish that install this weekend - here are a few before/after shots on those:

I can't say enough about how much better these make the car look and I can't say enough to thank wheee!, ChrisSlicks, rtrono, and djpathfinder for not letting me give up on the project. Now that I know what I'm doing I would guess that I could get all four spacers installed in about 2 to 3 hours given enough good liquor and music. Mega Thanks to ChrisSlicks, ModShack, and wheee! for the DIY write-ups because without those I probably wouldn't have even attempted the project in the first place.

Next Up: I spoke to J.J. at Intense Power last week and my HKS Hi-Power Titanium Exhaust should ship this week - I might get it by the end of this week or early next week. Yeah Baby!
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote