View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

I've paid 100 buck an hour there years ago. That's the going rate if you ask me. I do most of my own work. I even installed my own turbo kit and had them tune it along with some other stuff. So $100 an hour I didn't mind paying. I saved thousands doing things myself. That's just what it is. But you should be hooked up when it comes to multiple installs at once. I could see the exhaust taking that long if you have to relocate the EVAP on the rear. They really shouldn't charge as much for the cats being installed since they are already under there removing the exhaust. IMHO. But I don't run a shop, so I can't say what I would do if I had bills to pay to run a shop. That is a quote. So it might be less than that when they get done. Never know. Everything is negotiable. But for the intakes, not sure. You do have to take the front clip off and trim some pieces. But they should know how to do this inside and out.

Does your buddy live here in GA? Maybe I could help. My dad and I both own a lift.

Last edited by SPOHN; 01-09-2011 at 06:13 PM.