View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #101 (permalink)
CBRich
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
CBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
When I see a thread bashing a vendor, I take note at how it was written. If it's obvious it was written in anger, I automatically know I'm only getting part of the story. I'm also leery of stories that have third party information, i.e. "they told my friend this."

I'm not a stillen nutswinger (Anyone who knows me knows that I hate all vendors equally), but anti-vendor threads are a mob scene. "Burn the witch!"

AND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's
Things should be worked out between two parties, and not on the internet unless everything was done to try to resolve an issue with no luck. IMO
Google "mob behavior." Anytime someone bashes a vendor people just jump on board and start going for the throat. It's crazy. Anyone with some sense gets called a fanboy for wondering why everyone's losing it. You will NEVER hear the whole story from a single party. There's a difference between posting a review and expressing dissatisfaction and bashing. Learn the difference.