View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #100 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Thank you for sharing. I am not defending stillen i was just sharing with everyone the conversation. As for the statements, we told weiboy this or that I confirmed with him before i posted and the info was true. I don't own a damn thing thats stillen but I have spoke to josh and he has spoke to me plenty of times. Small community believe it or not. When I talked to josh I opened it up with WTF and thats when me and him began talking. I took notes of things he said because all I wanted is the truth just like I thought everyone else did. It's like frost said he can tell this post was made in anger. There were lose ends in it and I wanted it tied up because maybe someday there will be something from stillen I would like to get. This is why I only touched the cutomer service area and never mentioned what josh said is wrong with weiboys perfromance. I don't own that kit and not fare for me to give a opinion. I would like to think my credability is high here because I never alterd the truth good or bad. I am honest about everything I post weather good or bad.
I don't know what is up with the salesmen at stillen, when I asked josh about them he said he doesn't know about there convrsations becase he wasn't there. Thats why when i want to do business i only deal with the people that are on the forum because it is easier to get rid of the he said she said game. If you need parts contact josh directly I know he will help you sincehe told me already he would. Weiboy has his number.
Once again thanks for the honest experiance.
Frank
The next time I do call them I will speak with Josh.