View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #75 (permalink)
AP - Chris_B
Base Member

Drives: Many
AP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond reputeAP - Chris_B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkruel55 View Post
@Chris: Now that I have a daily driver, the Z will become my weekend/track toy car. From what it sounds like with the advantages in weight and thermal properties AP sounds like a good choice... Are there any positive points to the StopTechs at all? They are more expensive but thats not always justfied by performance...
I would not be a good source to comment on the S-T's, but from what I hear from people who have tried both (and others), they are very satisfied with their purchase of AP's.

AP Racing has been making brake systems and braking components for around 100 years in total. Since 1967, they have over 660 wins in Formula 1 and supplied 10 of the 12 teams in 2010. Many of the advantages learned over the years are pretty hard to detect, but make measurable performance gains. Don't be fooled by over-simplified and questionable marketing graphs -- the true measure of braking performance is from behind the steering wheel. And from that vantage point, the true benefits of an AP Racing brake system cannot be denied.
AP - Chris_B is offline   Reply With Quote