View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #56 (permalink)
rede2go
Base Member

Drives: 04 acura tl silv
rede2go is on a distinguished road

Awww man those pics make it even harder to decide. Thats the exact car that I saw at the dealership with my wife and she liked that car better than the srt8, which i gave her a dirty look when she sad that cause at 1st I was leaning towards the 6.1 hemi, guess it was an ego thing. Then doing research they said with the R/T you get 95% of the srt8 with 75% of the price with all the bells and whistles. The way gas prices are going NOW i might get the R/T. The 370z I did fit in WHEN I WAS SITTING IN IT. Getting in and out was a bi**tch. The convertible of course I was in the same boat as the S2000 and I always got comments about how do you fit in that thing which became annoying. I test drove the convertible but sat in the coupe and was surprised how much room I had but getting out was bothering my back. Its not a deal breaker though cause I will suck it up and deal with it for a nice car. Its a matter of do I want a sports car or american muscle when I make this decision. Plus this is an excellent forum never did I think I could get info about this particular car in a million years luckily from a previous owner. I lurked viperclub.org for over 2 years and learned a lot from those guys but its just a rich mans toy. I could buy the car no problem it would send me to the poor house to maintain.
rede2go is offline   Reply With Quote