View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #53 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoracer View Post
My chally was an automatic. The sport shift was a little slow on the shifts. Maybe getting a manual would have made it a little less boring. But I got the auto cuz I like to be able to drink my coffee, smoke a cig.... I don't like stick shift as a DD. One of the big reasons I got the 370z= synchro rev match. If you're not a fan guess what you can turn it off. It's a great feature that can make driving in city traffic better than without it for sure. And yeah if you get a 370Z get a Nismo. You will not regret getting a Nismo. There are countless threads about Nimso vs base, sport, touring.....Nismo is better, not by a huge margin but it is better and i'm sure you can pick one up at a great price especially a 2010. IF a dealer has one they want to get rid of any leftovers. Any 2010 models so use your bargaining chips. For your size if you want a bigger vehicle the chally is sure to please. It's comfortable it's nice test drive a manual vs auto and really spend some time. You might wanna go for a manual.
nismo is not all that better. HP increase gets destroyed by the added weight. and with the money you have to spend extra you can buy way better suspension mods and bolt ons

Well that is what I read around here.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote