View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #92 (permalink)
frost
Retired admin

Drives: Your Wife Crazy
frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
regardless of how much I know or don't know, you still conveniently left out a lot of pieces to the puzzle and that's what is wrong with the picture. People dont "already acknowledge" how good they were to you anymore than they already acknowledge how upset you are about this whole thing.
When I see a thread bashing a vendor, I take note at how it was written. If it's obvious it was written in anger, I automatically know I'm only getting part of the story. I'm also leery of stories that have third party information, i.e. "they told my friend this."

The threads I put a little stock into are the ones that are written in a concise and factual way.

I'm not a stillen nutswinger (Anyone who knows me knows that I hate all vendors equally), but anti-vendor threads are a mob scene. "Burn the witch!"

I'm not sure what I think of stillen not responding however. You can take it one of two ways. Either they are at fault and don't want to embarrass themselves ... or because of their lack of fault, they see no reason to get in the weeds about it. I'd rather see a professional response than ignoring it though.

/rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
<insert snarky, slightly condescending frost joke>