View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #50 (permalink)
Nismoracer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nismo
Nismoracer is on a distinguished road

My chally was an automatic. The sport shift was a little slow on the shifts. Maybe getting a manual would have made it a little less boring. But I got the auto cuz I like to be able to drink my coffee, smoke a cig.... I don't like stick shift as a DD. One of the big reasons I got the 370z= synchro rev match. If you're not a fan guess what you can turn it off. It's a great feature that can make driving in city traffic better than without it for sure. And yeah if you get a 370Z get a Nismo. You will not regret getting a Nismo. There are countless threads about Nimso vs base, sport, touring.....Nismo is better, not by a huge margin but it is better and i'm sure you can pick one up at a great price especially a 2010. IF a dealer has one they want to get rid of any leftovers. Any 2010 models so use your bargaining chips. For your size if you want a bigger vehicle the chally is sure to please. It's comfortable it's nice test drive a manual vs auto and really spend some time. You might wanna go for a manual.
Nismoracer is offline   Reply With Quote