View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold
Default thoughts/opinions

I would like to ask the general 370z owning public there opinion on subtle interior modifications. things that still give the car an OEM feel but are somehow nicer or better/more usefull then what the factory provides. im not speaking of stupid CF stuff, im talking tasteful regardless of whether your a base, sport, touring or nismo owner.

first i would like to ask you all what you think of getting leather seats, side door panels, center console, and console side skirts. i dont mean in goofy *** colors ether. kinda like this pic. ive been talking to several different companies and i honestly dont know who to go with. i DO NOT CARE how much it costs, i would simply like the best job done humanly possible.

second is..... i noticed a nismo for sale that had a sun roof. at first i thought this was rather stupid.... but the more i looked at it the more i liked it, especially if it had the dual sunroof with 2 windows. question is, ive never had a car with one of those. is it maintenance heavy, does it deteriorate faster then the rest of the car (aka rust area) and if it IS good, who makes the best?

i would really like to simply improve on what the factory has already done. nothing to make the car look radical, just more exotic and sleek and in many ways more practical.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg i-11.JPG (52.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg i-12.JPG (42.4 KB, 14 views)
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote