View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:42 AM   #48 (permalink)
rede2go
Base Member

Drives: 04 acura tl silv
rede2go is on a distinguished road

My 1st post.... I am also torn between the challenger and the 370z. Actually I wanted to get a viper and shopped for one for a little over a year but reality set in and realized to maintain that car and buying tires every year was going to break me on top of how many accidents people were getting into. Then I rented a camaro didn't really like it. Then I started shopping for the 370z cause I don't see too many. Then I read the how much do you weigh thread and Im starting to think the 370 might be too small for me. I am 5'11 and 260 pounds and I am coming from an S2000 so I look like a linebacker coming out of a smart car. A little embarrassing so I have only put 300 miles on car in 2 years lol. I took my wife to look at both cars 370z and chally, when I asked her which she liked better she said it was 2 totally different cars and she liked them both but because of my chunkiness the challenger would fit me better. The deals will probably be decent on the 2010s since the 392 is coming out soon. Nismoracer was your challenger a manual or automatic wondering if I will get bored also. My S2000 was fun to drive going around turns but I know the challenger is going to be a boat but I do like the looks and the rumble of the v8. I wont even consider the mustang I tried just cant get into it.If I do get the 370 it also will be the nismo. Which ever i choose i dont need a backseat I have 2 other cars as DD
rede2go is offline   Reply With Quote