View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:42 AM   #71 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash1369 View Post
Oh you better believe I was already looking at those ... but as much as I'd like to I can't really justify %50 of the cars value in brakes alone Although if they would really last forever that would help, is that actually a realistic expectation, they would probably see mainly street use anyway.
Those are the GT-R brakes right, would they fit a 370Z?

Seems there are quite a few people with secrets on this board, I need to get on the inside track... I don't have the patience to wait until spring, but I will be waiting to see just how much they can change brake rotors.
I don't think it's rotors.. *cough* *cough*..

and i dont have specifics.. but can't imagine it wouldn't be attached to some old-school press releases.. STILLEN : AP Racing Unveils Revolutionary New Brake Caliper Design

AP - Chris can elaborate.. or hunt me down.. he opened the door..
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote