View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Juleous
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z
Juleous will become famous soon enough

The Nissan factory Navi and Bose sound is one of the better factory setups around, for what it is the Bose is not that bad. I have a Bose system and hate it when people tell me my really expensive car sucks, if some people could actually afford to buy a 370z maybe they would be more carefull about ripping on peoples cars.

You could also say the factory Z exhaust sucks, maybe for some but if you came up to me and said my exhaust sucked I would have to kick your ***. So why rip on the Bose? Odviously for an audio guy it's not up to par but for someone who actually owns a 370 the factory sound is pretty low on the option list, some people never even turn it on and just listen to the exhaust notes.

Answer to the post yes it would be normal for the Z style of audio system to have a higher powered front than rear, the factory Z Bose is trying to replicate a higher end system with seperates in the fronts and sub in the back with the rear fill. Some other cars tend power the big rear 6x9's more than the doors so the rear would be louder in that situation. In my winter beater Toyota Echo the rear 6x9's thump pretty good and the fronts not so much, I don't care cause I only listen to the radio in that car.

I sure miss driving my Z!
Juleous is offline   Reply With Quote