View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
BenAce
Base Member

Drives: Jeep,Mustang
BenAce is on a distinguished road
Default To buy or not to buy

I am looking at buying a 2009 370z and I need some opinions and personal reviews from people who OWN the car. I drove two 370z's, the first one was in poor shape (kind of sad), and the second car was near perfect. I have never owned a Nissan, the only import I have owned out of 9+ cars was a Honda 13 years ago....it was a decent car. I have been looking for something to replace my older Mustang, 94 GT, its probably the nicest Mustang of its year in my area. Most people can't believe its a '94. I was looking at vettes, newer Mustangs and Porches. But nothing really interests me as much as the 370z, why? Mainly because it looks so cool and different. I love cool cars and I am generally non biased in regard to Make. The only bad things I have heard about the 370z are kind of silly things like poor visibility out the back and road noise, not much of a concern to me. The car I am considering has 12,000 miles and is a certified use car on an Infinity lot, remaider of warranty intack and more added on by Infinity. I am 37 years old and I want a fun car to drive, mainly a summer toy. Thanks for reading this book, give me some input. Thanks.
BenAce is offline   Reply With Quote