View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #68 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@STILLEN View Post
They can be done.. and while carbon ceramic matrix rotors would potentially last the life of the car.. there is a price that comes with it. Unfortunately the volume with the 370Z owner probably wouldn't justify it.. :/

What Chris is talking about is with traditional iron rotors.. but some really wicked design changes with other components.. and I've probably said too much..
Oh you better believe I was already looking at those ... but as much as I'd like to I can't really justify 50% of the cars value in brakes alone Although if they would really last forever that would help, is that actually a realistic expectation, they would probably see mainly street use anyway.
Those are the GT-R brakes right, would they fit a 370Z?

Seems there are quite a few people with secrets on this board, I need to get on the inside track... I don't have the patience to wait until spring, but I will be waiting to see just how much they can change brake rotors.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Last edited by crash1369; 01-09-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: o_0
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote