View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #64 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebe945 View Post
More likely than blame UPS, the shipper sent them out late. Where were they shipped from? I'll tell you how soon they should make it to Georgia. Rich
they were shipped out when they were told. Got the tracking number and pick up info. From west coast. Normally takes 4-5 days. FedEx normally gets my packages across in 4 going the other way (we ship about 3-5 FedEx per day and 5+ USPS each day).

I'm not fond of UPS actually dating back to when i had an exhaust ordered in 2003 and it was dragged by the strap off the truck (yes it dropped down to the ground) and dragged to my door. Plus FedEx is much cheaper for us.

but i mean overall not a big deal. Ive had USPS lose packages before and spent 10 days to deliver something that was meant to be a 3-4 days. **** happens. I cant control it, only thing I can do is inform everyone of the delay, apologize for it and hope to move on and hope everything gets resolved.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote