View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has anyone gotten a phone call from Nissan about an automotive questionnaire?

So when i got home from work today, I got a call from nissan asking if they could ask me a couple of questions about my recent purchase of the 370z. I figured, "What the hell, I'll answer this guys questions..." So he asks the normal list of questions, "what do you like about the car?" "What do you dislike?"

So after all this, he tells me that I qualify for another survey. Initially, I thought to myself, "crap, now that I answered one survey he's gonna ask me a shitload more!" Instead he informs me that I qualify for some kind of owners study at the Nissan facility in Costa Mesa and that if I attend I get a $150.00 visa gift card. He further explains that the purpose of this study is to understand what owners like and dislike about the car, and what changes can be made for improvement.

I decided that I would attend. It's only an hour long, and $150.00 for an hour isn't too shabby.

So has anyone else gotten a call like this, or is going to this?

Also, asides from an oil cooler, what improvements do you think I should voice?
initialgemini is offline   Reply With Quote