View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #178 (permalink)
Marcus Ryan
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z M6 40th
Marcus Ryan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver37 View Post
Great multiple posts to both of you. The noise in my G37 started about the same time as you saw...8K+ miles during a road trip. I thought it was just the specific rough stretch of interstate highway that I was on and something was loose. It initially went away when I got to smoother pavement, but now I hear it almost every day. Every once in a while I get a reprieve and don't hear it for a day or two, which makes it even more perplexing and makes me feel that the problem is more involved than simply the ECU. Weatherman, I'm like you...I hate this noise with a passion and I'm glad to hear someone finally mention a specific dealer name and service writer that has acknowledged the issue. I would think by now that all the dealers would have been advised of the potential problem, but my dealer couldn't replicate the problem. The loaner G35 they gave me had the same issue. I really like my car other than this problem, and I'm determined to find a solution other than stuffing a gym bag in the footwell of the passenger side! Thanks for all the good scoop from the Z side.

Ditto, around 8-9k for me
Marcus Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote