View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #74 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
you're right! i didn't post my problems on purposely and whoever is looking to go F.I must've read all the Stillen's Supercharger thread. maybe you're the only exception. hey, i'm sorry if my sale thread has leaded you to a different direction and you should've done your research anyhow. everybody knows the tunes Stillen provided us doesn't really work and has some issues.

btw, my issues are resolved and i'm not asking anything from Stillen. thanks.
say what you have to say about the issue. You not the only one I have heard that has issues with the stillen supercharger. Its a free country say what you need. Its not like your saying f stillen or what not. Your just sharing your story and facts.