View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
wilsonp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 Touring Sp Nav
wilsonp will become famous soon enough

A Retail MSDN should work, what matters is the level of MSDN - here is the list from the site:

Available to Levels: VS Pro with MSDN Pro (VL); VS Pro with MSDN Premium (Empower); Developer AA; VS Pro with MSDN (Retail); MSDN Enterprise; MSDN Universal (Retail); VSTS Team Suite (VL); VSTS Architecture (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (MPN); VSTS Test (VL); VS Pro with MSDN Premium (MPN); MSDN Universal (VL); VSTS Database (VL); VS Pro with MSDN Premium (Retail); VSTS Test (Retail); VSTS Development (Retail); VSTS Architecture (Retail); VSTS Team Suite (Retail); VSTS Database (Retail); BizSpark Admin; BizSpark; VS Pro with MSDN Embedded (Retail); VS Pro with MSDN Embedded (VL); VS Ultimate with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (VL); VS Pro with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (Retail); VS Ultimate with MSDN (Retail); VS Ultimate with MSDN (MPN); VS Ultimate with MSDN (NFR FTE);

I found my Windows CE Tools for VB 6 , and my VS 6.0 Upgrade box, but the CDs aren't in it any more - they may be with my wife's PC. You would need a copy of something older for it to work anyway.

I'll keep looking.
wilsonp is offline   Reply With Quote